recent painting

view my website and gallery

Sunday, April 3, 2011

When the Dancer Becomes the Dance

LillyBilly after resting from the Santa Monica fashion shoot still wearing the same full length Dolce&Gabbana gypsy peasant one piece over the shoulder straps splashed with wild strawberry, orange, blue and yellow flowers and embroidered chest band in a moment of inspiration while listening to “singing in the rain” leaps off the couch, her eyes rolled up in ecstasy and twirls into a mesmerizing dance of an exquisite almost Dervish like trance.

I feel little tingly shivers everywhere.

I wish I could spin forever.

It's amazing, I'm not doing it.

Who am I !

Oh my Tinkerbell, the whole world is spinning.

I'm right here.

That music was perfect.

Did you like it !

Watch me dance, this song is very tiny and delicate.

It's called, Peek-A-Boo, I see you.

Count to ten

And look inside.

What do you see.

I see a house.

With dancing people.

6 comments:

Please leave a comment.